Tuesday 17 February 2015

Project Life Week Three


I managed to catch up with photographing my Project Life today :) Week three involved a snow day, a cross stitch finish, a new cross stitch start, reading, hot chocolate, and a trip to Galway.

I used lots of rainbow watercolour painting for this spread. I painted black Project Life grid cards and some Heidi Swapp color magic die-cuts. Lots of lovely journal cards from the Studio Calico January kit. And that 'shine' silkscreen! Love!



I wanted to use lots of seaside photos, but needed a way to separate them from the snow day photos. I used a 6x8 page protector with four 3x4 slots to fit my extra nautical insert :)


The boat stamp and Skillful Sailor quote are part of the Studio Calico Far Far Away release. I could not resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.