Tuesday 17 February 2015

Project Life Week Five


This week involved quilting my Farmer's Wife quilt, a doctor's visit for Jane, new medication to try to treat my dermatillomania, a visitor for Sid, lots of cross stitch, and custom pizzas :)

I used lots of patterned papers from the Studio Calico Far Far Away kit for this spread. Lots more paperchase washi tape. And a few ADORABLE felt cat stickers my brother and his partner gifted me last Christmas :) It felt good to use them!


I really like the cat and dog journal cards :) Glad a saved them for this spread. They are just right.


Sid has her own story to tell this week. She does not love her neighbour-cat, Fluffy Breeches. (Not his real name, Dan and I enjoy naming all the local cat-folk based on their physical characteristics.)

"Today Fluffy Breeches knocked on the window. The cheek of that! I came to look at him. Daddy opened the window and I could smell the old stinker! I growled and I roared! I showed him! I hope he moves to Finland and never comes back!" Siddy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.