Monday 13 June 2016

Blog-reboot! Things I learned in May!





 "Behind all things are reasons. Reasons can even explain the absurd. Do we have the time to learn the reasons behind the human being's varied behavior? I think not. Some take the time. Are they called detectives? Watch — and see what life teaches."
Log Lady

So I haven't blogged in a while. And there are reasons, but none overly-sinister, thankfully. Life is weird. Life is awesome. I spoke to Deborah (my wonderful Yogini) about writing, during our class yesterday. She's a writer too. There are vague stirrings of us going away for a yoga/writing retreat one day, maybe. But talking about writing made me realise that I haven't written much publicly in too long. So I'm back. With a much-belated shit I learned post.

  • Kawaii pastel planner stickers are basically a neccessity!
  • Patience in all things, relationship-wise, is key. And also that I need cuddles so much more than sex. 
  • I have a decent collection of tools for fighting dermatillomania. I need to keep fighting, fight harder. Challenging myself to complete each of my four goals every day is really helpful.


Reading.
Cross stitch.
Art/Drawing.
Yoga/Walk.

  • Ghosts can get in the sea! They have no power over me.
  • To better conserve my fucking spoons!
  • I love gardening! Making plants happy is a very awesome kind of alchemy!
  • Relationships are built on love, honesty and openness. They don't need labels and are no business of anyone outside of the relationship.
  • I love World of Darkness RPG so very much!
  • I also love love love Gnomes in Space!
  • Nightsky Petunia is my current favourite flower. Garden wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.