Monday 19 January 2015

Kensington Gardens


 Hello Monday! I'm back from a particularly lovely weekend. I spent Friday and Saturday nights happily scrapbooking, and Sunday involved a trip to the seaside :) I'm sure I'll share more of my seaside adventures soon. For now, here is my Friday project...


I made a layout about a perfect early Autumn morning in Kensington Gardens, London. I had wanted to come here for years, but never managed to find time before.


I used the Studio Calico Underground Scrapbook main kit, plus Piccadilly add-on. I am particularly in love with this kit because I happened to actually be in London when it revealed :) I have been trying to use up all my Underground left-overs this week but will be a bit sad to see it gone.


Wood veneer 'hello' is from Brighton Pier. The orange alpha, plastic shapes and other embellishments are from the Freckled Fawn Oh Deer Me October 2014 kit.


I found the glittery London-themed puffy stickers in Accessorize!


I wanted to use as many pieces of pattern paper as possible here. Really love how this layout turned out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.