Friday 16 January 2015

Project Life Week One


 Dark and gloomy here in Ireland right now, but I am excited to share week one of my Project Life album :)


I am going with weekly spreads this year. I hope to capture a lot more of the regular everyday stuff that way. Last year my PL was more event based, but any big happenings this year will likely be covered by separate layouts.

Deciding when to actually start week one was so so hard for me! I eventually went with December 29th to January 4th.


I spent December 30th and 31st at my parents house. Mostly knitting, taking photos of trees, and drinking coffee.


I finished my Little Bobbin Knits Christmas Eve Socks on New Year's Eve. Love them so much! I think knitting a special pair of socks is the most perfect way to spend the last week of the year :)


I had a lovely New Year's Eve with family. I knit. I wrote down goals!


New Year's Day was just perfect! Pizza dinner, Siddycat time, the first walk of the year, Twin Peaks, and knitting.



I walked every day of the 2015 side of this week! Trying my best to keep that up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.