Tuesday 20 January 2015

Summer Memories, With Cross Stitch Bees :)


Another 12x12 layout today! Again using mostly the Studio Calico Underground kit plus add-ons. This one is all about how much I love being outdoors in summertime.



This layout started with The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery Bee Keeper design. I stitched this a few weeks ago during a sad day and it needed a home. That photo is my favourite from my walks last summer, and it worked so well with the bees!


I used up the last of that beautiful wood-grain paper! I only ever had one sheet, and I could use around six more ;) It is a Teresa Collins paper and it is so so good!


Crate Paper thickers and cork stars from an older Studio Calico kit. The printed tag is from the Magic Carpet add-on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.