Friday 23 January 2015

Project Life Week Two


 Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing Project Life Week Two :)

This week was a gloomy one, in all the ways. Wet and stormy weather, and a particularly bad week for me healthwise. But it did have many little pops of brightness. Lets make them count!



I broke my harddrive on the Wednesday! Dan tried to save it, but I lost almost all my photos. I am so so grateful that they still exist in physical form in my PL albums. I do still have all my cross-stitch charts, knitting patterns and phone photos backed up, bright pops!


I love the gold flecked chipboard hearts in the Studio Calico January PL kit!




I stitched another thing! The champagne truffle from the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery Dessert of the Month. I used a scrap of Crafty Kitten linen in Latte.


The BLAHS card sums up this week!

More gloomy photos of this spread can be found here...

2 comments:

  1. sending you some colorful sunshine and hoping you are doing better. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) For reading and for the sunshine!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.