Wednesday 23 September 2015

A Love Letter To Malaga, Part Two











Quiet post today. I have been trying to catch up with my Project Life album, and I am happy to report that I have finally finished the Malaga trip! Just want to share a few more favorite photos here. I'm most likely going to take a break from weekly PL for 2016. I'll continue my daily documenting in my planner, and will make PL style mini-albums for trips or special events, but mostly want to be able to work more in the moment for 2016, without having to wait for print orders to arrive.

Things I love about Malaga...

Amazing ice-cream bars everywhere!

Great awareness of coeliac disease and plenty of gluten free options. I even got to eat at McDonald's! And all the ice-cream flavours had their allergens listed. Normal kid factor is everything to this gluten-intolerant junk food lover.

The parks! Beautiful little shady gardens to the sides of the main pedestrian walkway. Tall palm trees, rubber plants, banana trees and monsteras with little paths winding between them leading to the most perfect pools and fountains.

The graffiti! Such an amazing amount of beautiful art! My favourites were the mermaid and Ursula pieces.

The weather :) I love the desert climate. Super hot and dry with blazing blue skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.