Sunday 13 September 2015

Spread 'Em Wide Sunday, Sealife Edition


Totally inspired by last weekend's visit to The Blackpool Sealife Centre, I bring you #teacupfaerydrawaday Sealife Week :)

Sarah and I learned a shocking fact about starfish!


And my obsession with merkitties continues!


Wednesday summoned an angry squid.


On Thursday I started my Storytime Sampler Black Beauty Block while listening to Black Beauty audiobook. Which turns out to be the saddest story ever! Seahorses seemed like the logical thing to draw. Hoping to get a bit more of Black Beauty both stitched and listened to today.


On Friday I had to draw baby stingray. Because they are my favorite :)


And a Saturday jellyfish!


On Sunday, #basicbitch Porkchop took to the ocean floor!



This is my current state of Planner Peace. I use a Personal Filofax Identity as a planner, a Filofax Saffiano for my journalling, with Cocoa Daisy inserts, and the Mr. Wonderful Agenda for my #teacupfaerydrawaday project.


Working on establishing some sort of blogging structure around here, mostly for my own amusement. I need an outlet to talk about planner nerd stuff! This does seem kind of redundant, as I'm an active instagrammer anyway, but I would like to encourage myself to use more words and tell more stories, not necessarily in chronological sequence. I fell behind with Project Life for the first time this summer and I think that just blogging my photos and journalling will make the catch-up process a lot less intimidating.

Also, I have a new personal challenge starting October 1st which I am crazy excited about! I'll share more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.