Sunday 20 September 2015

Spread 'Em Wide Sunday Week 38



Week 38 in my Personal Filofax Team!

My journal/memory keeping planner first. Filofax Aqua Saffiano with Cocoa Daisy inserts. Pirate monkey theme! This week mostly involved Dan's birthday, Mexican food, shopping at T.K. Maxx, and the arrival of my October Cocoa Daisy kit! The super skinny washi in the weekend section is from the October CD planner kit. It is perfect for dividing the Saturday and Sunday sections!


Planner planner! Filofax Identity. (This planner now has a tiny hole all the way through the closure tab where the cat bit it! Booo!) More pirate monkeys! I finished the entire sticker sheet this week! Seriously, proud of myself :) Just cheap and cheerful stickers from Dealz/Poundland.


And my decorated week 39 in my Filofax Aqua Saffiano. 'Falling for Fall' theme for Planners Gone Wild. Current favourite washi (Papermania Sew Lovely line), Cocoa daisy inserts, and fall leaf stamping. I used a Studio Calico leaf stamp and SC Color Theory inks in Emerald City, Creme Brulee, Lemon Zest and Coral Bay. 

CT inks aren't ideal for planner stamping. There is a tiny bit of bleed through but I'm trying to embrace it. I do love the organic 'less than perfect' effect. That smear in the Friday box is due to my acrylic block picking up extra ink and my neglecting to wipe it. Totally avoidable if I'm careful, which I am generally not!

There are a few Freckled Fawn washi phrase stickers too :) Week 39 is my birthday week and I am super excited to record it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.