Wednesday 16 September 2015

Week 37 In My Filofax Saffiano


A little peek at my Journal Planner :)



Really loving how the September Cocoa Daisy planner kit looks in my Aqua Filofax Saffiano :) Even the text on that cute 'planner girl' hedgehog charm is perfect! And the whole pencils and reading and well travelled theme! This kit completely gets me!


I have been using my Cocoa Daisy inserts as a memory keeping, or journal type, planner. I add my little memories at the end of each day, with journal cards and extra note pages added in if I have more to say. I love punching Project Life cards and adding them to my filofax! This type of daily journalling works really well for me as the small space is never intimidating. It also makes catching up with Project Life so much easier!

Most of the stickers in these spreads are part of the Cocoa Daisy planner kit, but I also like to add stickers from my stash that suit the theme. I bought the extra scrapbook kit papers for September too (the papers from the Cocoa Daisy August scrapbook main plus add-on map and book page papers), and they work brilliantly as dashboards and extra decor touches. I laminate all my dashboards for durability, so I can use them with later planner set-ups too.

I just keep one month's worth of inserts in my journal planner each month, and I change the actual planner cover to suit the kits theme. Once my inserts have been completed each week, I archive them in another personal size Filofax which lives safe at home and contains only my complete journal spreads! I intend to stick to this structure through to the end of 2015. Pretty confident that I'll be able to fit all those pages nicely in my archive Filofax without too much extra space.


The large emerald quote sticker came with my recent Erin Condren order. I bought a deluxe notebook to keep track of my blogging plans and my creative challenge goals. I got to spend some time setting it up this week. It officially starts in October so I am having so much fun with pumpkin washi and Halloween stickers right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.