Sunday 4 October 2015

Spread 'Em Wide Sunday, Spooky Edition!


My #teacupfaerydrawaday spread this week has been taken over by Drawlloween prompts! And I completely love it!


That tiny vampire! Totally inspired by The Frosted Pumpkin stitchery's new Greetings From Transylvania pattern :) Which I am stitching today, and also so in love with!


Week 40 in my Filofax Saffiano Aqua. I have been using my Cocoa Daisy inserts as a gratitude journal this week. Keeping it really simple with a little bit of cute washi from Tiger and a couple of stickers. My Erin Condren planner meets my needs for recording actual events right now, and I also like to do the majority of decorating in there as it is so much larger than the Personal Filofax size. So a simple daily gratitude journal seems like the right use for my pretty Cocoa Daisy pages. I plan on continuing with this structure for the rest of 2015.


Week 40 in my EC Horizontal! I'm using ephemera from Amy Tangerine's Finders Keepers line, with some cute stickers from Stick With Me Shop and Oh Hello Stationery Co. My daily goal tracking sections are working well :) And my no spend October is still on track-ish!


Week 41 Pre-planning! I'm using Tiger washi tape, kawaii animal musician sticker flakes, September Sticker Society stickers, and a bit of stamping. My daily goal sections are becoming a lot cleaner and it looks really good to me. Excited to see how it fills up as the week starts!


I got to spend some time with my sister this week! She brought me a birthday gift bundle yesterday :) Fantastic mug, cute stack-able boxes with musical animals, mermaid-style glittery nail polish, and doughnut sticky notes! She also picked up the Paperchase Nordic Nights stickers I had been searching for! Love this whole line! And Sarah is always so good at gifts!



A couple more of my favourite things this week... My Violet Filofax Domino (Seriously, Filofax girls need to go to TK Maxx right now!, so many out of production Filofaxes keep showing up in there at amazing prices!), and My Stick With Me Halloween planner stickers! I love them! They are almost too perfect to use, but I will definitely get them into my EC for Halloween week. Love love love!

If you are considering an Erin Condren for your own planning needs I would love for you to use this referral link! You'll receive $10 off your first order once you set up an account :) https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/janeconway0926

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.