Thursday 22 October 2015

Week 43 Cross Stitch Update!



I'm experiencing a world of problems with photography at the moment, so please forgive my less than awesome photos! Popping in to share a cross stitch update :)



I'm working on my Very Merry Christmas Town project most days. Very slow progress as I have been so ill lately, but every stitch counts :) I really love how this is coming along. I'm using a hand-dyed 40ct Newcastle Linen by  Crafty Kitten in Enchanted Lagoon. All my floss colours are as charted, except for the gold metallic. I'm using Petite Treasure Braid in Black-hills Gold.


Can I admit to being mildly excited about the festive season already? I bought these adorable Peppermint Mocha and Christmas Treats stickers from Kitten Plans. I'm also slowly building foundation pages for my December Daily!



My Storytime Sampler is up to date! I LOVE the October Anne block so much! My linen is suffering the effects of being stored in a roll in the bottom of my project bag. I hope to remember to photograph it in my stitching frame next month! Using Crafty Kitten Opal Belfast 32ct linen in the January 2014 limited edition colour (I think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.