Sunday 25 October 2015

Spread 'Em Wide Sunday, Week 43


Week 43 in my Erin Condren Life Planner :)



Almost everything in this week's spread is from Paperchase's Nordic Nights line. Dividing my days into 3 'boxes worked great this week :) I used a Studio Calico stamp to mark my Shocktober movie nights! Inks used are Studio Calico Color Theory in Blush Crush, Creme Brulee, Glass Slipper, Flamingo and Clean Slate.

This week's highlights... A movie date to see Crimson Peak with Dan. My jaw infection cleared up enough to have my teeth professionally cleaned (and I finally figured out how to floss properly!), my dermatillomania recovery had a great week. I think I am finally starting to see results from my recent caffeine free adventures! I had just one cup of coffee yesterday to fight off an incoming migraine, and it worked a treat :) I bought something awesome for my sister, but that's got to be a secret for now ;)

Hoping to make more cross-stitchy progress today!

Click here for my referral link for $10 off your first Erin Condren purchase :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.